cuttin up my front bumper

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well ive done my back bumper and thinkin about making my standard front bumper look like a kit, like put a seat ibiza GTI spliter on, smooth it, smooth out all the line n the bit where the reg plate goes, all smooth, and mebe cuttin sum holes in making it look like a kit and put some small fogs in, what ya think? will it look daft or worth a go with a bumper out the scarrpy? got nowt to loose, cheers for opinions guys! :p

Do it in paint first...
personally the super s bumper but with the numberplate took out and smoothed looks beautiful...

ive just drew it out lol, gann upload pic now

ill draw up a super s bumper, aint got 'shop and i cant use it haha

Attachments

• DSC00385.JPG
    DSC00385.JPG
    354.3 KB · Views: 241
Dusk said:
Do it in paint first...
personally the super s bumper but with the numberplate took out and smoothed looks beautiful...

Shut up man! If everyone does I ain't finishing mine!

But ye, get a spare one and work on that, smoothing it should look very nice.

lol, ws gonna say some one on here has done it/doing it, i couldnt notic till some one said, i kinda like my drawing, if some one wants to 'shop it quick for me. *hint hint* lol! :D

If your going to make it look like that - just BUY one that look slike that but better... i.e. IMPUL - loads of people selling these...

I haggled someone to £70 - it will look 10x better than whatever your going to bodge together trust me :p

ya reet, all try raise the money for the weekend, plus it saves all the sanding and manual work lol just paint and fit!

Thats the spirit...
Davey C
littlemissPVC
they are curently selling theres.. plus there is 1 on ebay.. fyi :)

ive sent davey a msg, only lives up the road (kinda) £100 aswell am dune £30 off old job and £40 off me old alloys = £70, got £100 tax staps aswell, but i gotta use them to pay for my accident (the other guys car)!

goldstar0011 said:
Shut up man! If everyone does I ain't finishing mine!

But ye, get a spare one and work on that, smoothing it should look very nice.

i have to ask can you pm me how much it cost cos it was loads for nex!!!

If I weren't selling my impul I was going to mod it, cause it's fibreglass it's so easy to work on.

Detox - mines all DIY, used about £20 of fibreglass and managed to get a HUGE tin of filler off ebay for £10, worth at least £40 so it is costing some but this is more of a time consuming thing, not easy getting the curve right

goldstar0011 said:
If I weren't selling my impul I was going to mod it, cause it's fibreglass it's so easy to work on.

Detox - mines all DIY, used about £20 of fibreglass and managed to get a HUGE tin of filler off ebay for £10, worth at least £40 so it is costing some but this is more of a time consuming thing, not easy getting the curve right

your bumper looks the dogs mate :) can't wait to see it all painted up :D

Back