Custom seat mounts

Spike

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave
If anyone body would be interested in my custom cobra bucket seat mounts? I dunno when ill be stripping my car, but I wanna know if anyone would be interested in buying then, cos its a pain in teh arse to get bucket seat mounts unless you have them custom made

cheers

:grinning:

as far as im aware yeah, I basically had them made to fit the bucket seats I had, which are the Cobra Monaco S

long time no see spike :D

you splitting the beast then? i might be interested in some bits :)

i shall ne interested if they ft the cobra clubman and the cobra clubman classic (new shape)?

Are these like the brackets u get from demon tweeks that fit your seat basically near enough to the floor?

didnt realise there was replies to this thread, just to confirm, that Nex is having my old car of me minus the seats, harrnesses and my steering wheel. Im not sure if he will be wanting the seat mounts.

but to answer .JAS's question, there not universal frames etc, I had the frames from the original seats taking off, and fabricated to make subframes, so there pretty unique...

I dunno if he's gonna be selling any further bits from it, but its upto him (I gave him first dibs on it after me doing his bumper in down in Portsmouth)

taken from: http://www.ffoc.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=155796

Harrnesses (sorry no pics yet): pair of Sparco 3 Point Harrnesses, not the clip ones either so these are road legal and will pass MOTS etc, comes with the bolts/screws, 1 is litterally brand new (passenger side) as ive never taken a passenger in the car. they are red with the blue sparco logo, very good quality and very safe, paid £45 each for them, selling the pair for 45 - 60

I think these are decent prices (roughly half what I paid etc) if anyone wants to make me an offer then feel free to PM, no silly offers though please.

Back