"Crush My 307"

James

Chairman
Found this on a forum I frequent, If it's not just a scam then good luck to the guy:
http://www.crushmy307.co.uk/

You want to crush your Peugeot 307?
Welcome. Yes, That's right, I want to crush my Peugeot 307 in to a cube and deliver it back to the dealers. Why a cube? It was something I heard on "The Simpsons" and found hilariously funny.
Why?
Because this particular car is the worst Peugeot 307 ever built, and Peugeot UK has been completely uninterested in fixing my problems or trying to resolve the situation despite the assistance of WhatCar? magazine who featured this car in March 2004.

The final straw came this week after the exhaust dropped off after just 26k miles. According to Peugeot this is normal and they won't discuss it any further.

Quite amusing though, stick to Jap mate, then you wont have these problems! ;) :D

Lol!!! I sent the link of your site to my mate who works at a peugeot dealership. I wonder what he says about it!

ive always liked the 307 they look ok and the diesels arent that bad tbh but i once walked round a scrap yard and found a half burnt 307,406,306,206 either engine bay was burnt or dash area, i asked the guy if someone had something against peugeot he said no, they set them selves on fire and read in the paper that a family had a 406 and 206 and the 406 was full of fuel as they where goin away the following morning, and set it self on fire, which then set the 206 a light then ther HOUSE with them inside

Back