Crazy french K11 with lambo doors

my eyes have been violated and i have just threw up my eye balls that is so wrong the only thing i like are the seats as they would go mint with my colour scheme in my car

Lambo doors are awesome. I wonder if you can fit suicide doors to a Micra too, on a 5 door it might almost make it feel like a Rolls-Royce Phantom. But smaller. ;)

Taste is very individual. Each to their own, and all that....

But what I often see, and just don´t "get", is cars modified for thousands of £´s, and then they put cheap gear knobs, pedal covers and steering wheels in there.... Just don´t get it. When spending that amount in modififcations, custom paint etc etc, then getting some good looking quality knobs, pedal etc etc,should be within reach....

Ps. and suicide rear doors, on a 5-door Micra... That i would like to see.

That thing is ruined, give me an angle grinder and 20seconds and I'll make mine look better than that, or even just a sledge hammer...

That will be hard to drive during night time because the dashboard was painted white. I'm pretty sure that it will reflect on the wind sheild.

;)

p1as.jpg

Hi R-REG-SR,

A local search hey well I woould be interested if you have any of the companies details would be extremely appreciated, so that I can make my average looking Super S into something a wee bit different.

Thanks.

it would probably be a garage that can customize cars,, or do body kits that could order the goods in
doesnt seem cheap though
pop in to a few local body shops and ask them

Back