Crassssh

Bummer mate, glad you're ok! Can't imagine it would cost that much to fix though?

good news:D my dad has good contacts and weve bought parts from a salvage place and it should only cost 300-400 :D and should be ready by next week :D well happier:D

Glad your ok!
Another micra bites the dust, how many more will the slippery conditions take to the reaper! :)

So thats my 'bump', Hooded reapers, Toms, and someone else did a J-turn and broke something as well 0o.

yeh my girlfriend spun her Hyundai out a few weeks ago coming off the dual carridgeway too fast silly girl. Wrecked the car and now shes got a crappy old citroen ha. Serves her right. Glad you're ok, and her too!

yeh my girlfriend spun her Hyundai out a few weeks ago coming off the dual carridgeway too fast silly girl. Wrecked the car and now shes got a crappy old citroen ha. Serves her right. Glad you're ok, and her too!

do they make rwd hyundai's? :suspect:

that would be me lol this harsh weather is terrible

Can't really blame the weather, you should be slowing down in poor weather conditions, as you learnt in your lessons "Drive within the speed limit, and to weather and traffic conditions"

I've noticed quite a few "I crashed my car" threads since Winter came on us, and tbh it's quite crazy, that people don't change their driving according to the poor weather.

do they make rwd hyundai's? :suspect:

she went too fast into the corner, understeered towards the barrier and slammed on the brakes to try to avoid it, which just locked her up and spun her round into it. Then she bounced into the one on the other side of the road, and then back. So we must have been going a bit fast I guess!!

Back