corsa steel wheels? ? ?

mullet

Ex. Club Member
would a set of corsa steel wheels in a 13" fit
i know that they have a center bore of 56ish but does that only matter for alloys or is it the same for steelies?

sorry if its a dumb question but i have a chance of getting them cheep :D

cheers mullet

You'll need to space them out past the hub spigots, or increase the size of the bore. Or use something that already fits.

jst turnd ma fone on there man, sorry never got bak 2 ya. wudnt have been any help anyway. haaaa.

u got a 1.3 yet? :p

aye man, all good, got ma g/box back in tonite after leavin it over xmas, so jst waitin on 2 cv joints cumin and hopefully be back on the road end of the week, soo exited, never actually had the chance to feel the power the 1300 gives seein as the clutch was totally ###ed, pure down to the rivits man . lol, the old boy musta been a ####tey driver. haaa.
well always about if ye need a hand swappin it :p

ukin tell me abot it man!!!!! i wanna see more micras!! lol, infact i just wanna see mine out the garage first but aye man!! deffo a meet im gunna start some trackdays so cud meet at knockhill always a good day. ive was speakin to the boy with the micra pik up aswell hes up for a meet and hes into his track days so guess hed cum 2 so thats anoter. :p

Back