Corsa for sale.....

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I've decided I fancy something a little bit faster, so she's up for sale! I doubt it will go on here but here goes ;)

Good points

10 years old, 75'000 miles.
Cheap Tax & Insurance
Great on fuel!
Tilt & Slide sun roof, Digi clock,
Power steering
no electric windows or ABS (saves weight)
Drives smoothly. Quiet engine, no clutch problems etc
No rust, key marks (that i've noticed)
6x9's and a cd player included.
Brand new rear backbox
MOT till August 2009, Tax will Nov 2008.
V5 present, service history, etc.
Haynes Manual

Bad points

Some damage to front bumper
Bonnet has stone chips
Paint a bit faded although this will cut back to normal
Slight crack on the windscreen
Sometimes cuts out at low revs, air mass meter or egr valve most likely. Common problem

Offers?

Ideal first car, or a car for James to learn in.. if you know anyone who needs a cheap run around which you could probably prang and not give a hoot about, this is it!

I'm not asking for much, but if i fix the paint and all that myself, the value will go up! You could get a bargain and do that yourself then sell it on.. etc

I want to move away from old school and low powered cars and get something much more fun :D

sorry checked logbook, its actually a 1986 Nissan Micra Collete, 3 door, White. 45k miles. It has been tucked away on my drive waiting for me to get the time to give it some attention. No Tax, No MOT. If you want to swap, I will get it MOT'd. Hasnt got an MOT because I have been saving it as a project (so wasnt planning on using it on the road this year). Very small rust patch by driver side wing mirror. With a service and a thorough clean / few rust touchups will be an excellent car for its age - a classic.

yeah he edited his post whilst I was writting mine. Said I'm interested, any details, before the edit.

Sorry, i was hoping i changed it quick enough!! Very quick change of heart. I want to get an Evo/Scooby/RX7 etc

I looked at R33 skylines and Supra's too. So many cars to choose from as i also love 300's! Will have a look over pistonheads

Sure we're all up for a laugh but your 'jokes'.... they aren't funny

are all jokes funny... or suposed to be .. not really and ur another one on the list.. :D if u really knew me and didnt anoy me to the point of making me like this with u , u would realise im kool just like all the decent lads on here that are my friends :)

So Sorry............ for saying will need to learn to drive
in other words.. need to adjust and get usto a power car when been in a micra..

simple ok .. now let all this drop and stop giving me a hard time.. curtis talks when he knows i want to buy somthing..! typical!!!!

james..... to learn in my mate just passed and is called james and think he would be interested in a smaller car hes got a vauxhall cavalier

I've not owned a Micra in over a year now. I've driven / rallyed a rear wheel drive car and learned to drift, and it wasn't that difficult. Nothing like the drift works guys obviously, but enough to know i'd never have trouble with one on the roads. You only spin out etc if your misbehaving anyway

Go karts are rear wheel drive too. Obviously smaller but power to weight and all that, and you have to manage those when the back end slips out.

are all jokes funny... or suposed to be .. not really and ur another one on the list.. :D if u really knew me and didnt anoy me to the point of making me like this with u , u would realise im kool just like all the decent lads on here that are my friends :)

So Sorry............ for saying will need to learn to drive
in other words.. need to adjust and get usto a power car when been in a micra..

simple ok .. now let all this drop and stop giving me a hard time.. curtis talks when he knows i want to buy somthing..! typical!!!!

james..... to learn in my mate just passed and is called james and think he would be interested in a smaller car hes got a vauxhall cavalier

Ha ok whatever you say...

Prove that i've "talked" whenever you wanna buy something?

Also...Arnold or other mod, this thread has become way off topic!

Well I can't see the car selling anyway lol. Someone said this to me

Tell ya what, I'll take the car, you throw in the nodding dog and £50, wie'll call it even? ;-)

and

I used to work in car dealerships as a salesman and i once offered a woman 2 pence and 5 penny chews for a car that was in better condition than what you have discribed your in!! lol

Hilarious

I used to work in car dealerships as a salesman and i once offered a woman 2 pence and 5 penny chews for a car that was in better condition than what you have discribed your in!! lol

haha! lmao

I bet if you put a primer coloured bodykit on it and called it a project fast and furious car youd get some chav interested

I will probably fix it up, its only a replacement bumper and they're not expensive. I'l leave the idle problem / windscreen, and just cut the paint and flog it on the bay or part x

Back