Coolant Overflow Resevoir

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
This may ineterest you Cisco.Whiteys coolant in the resevoir sits half way between full and empty. If I fill it up to full it dumps some out of the overflow.It never goes below half full. Laurie reckons due to the bigger radiator the standard coolant resevoir does not have enough expansion.
Man Whitey flew today. Went down to Lauries so we could re shoe Whitey there was frost everywhere and the temp when I left home was 2Degrees C. It is not my imagination but cold very crisp air does mean overall colder air down the throttle body and you can notice the differance.Killed a Toyota Camry who wanted to drag me up a dual highway long hill.It was lowered with a loud exhaust, wide tyres but not much else by the way he was left behind. Problem was when on single lanes he tailgated me which I hate.Hope he read the www.micra.com.au sticker on the back.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hmm that makes good sense. Good thread mate.

Love the story about the bloke in the camry. Ha ha! Top stuff.

My radiator is only a bit bigger, but its still a thick single core. But its not HUGELY big like the Datrats ones or anything..

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
I hate when people tailgate. Especially in the Micra. Ive been tempted to get a sticker that says "800kg. 4 disc brakes. ABS. Should you really be that close?"

:)

Some twirp in a huge Rodeo sat right behind me on the freeway while we were doing 110km/h today... Then had to stop rather quickly... i was scared, but he was more so :)

Back