Consult Software -------------------

Hi guys, i fot myself a consult to play around with, id like to ask where i could get some software for it, ideally i would like to play around with the NIStune software, if anyone has one for sale or any pointers where i could get from?

Cheers

J

you can download nistunes software from their site n try it out without a license for a limited trial run (think u can only open the program upto 4 times or a limited period of use)
for diagnostics I use nissan datascan.
heard there are other free software like ECUtalk which other members like frank can verify

Frank. when i checked today the website was like currently unavailable but will check again, as i only got the gear this morning etc, been busy all day! this ECUtalk any good? like what would be the best software on the market?

J

do you have a nistune board fitted?
if not then you just need a simple diagnostic software free or paid.
if you have nistune fitted, then the private software license is £120. dunno if nistune requires a specific compatible cable for tuning but my usb cable works ok.

do you have a nistune board fitted?
answer the questio!n,,,,,,,,,,,,i like doing that:)

got mine up 'n runing today after failing yesterday, main man directed me to install ecutalk and the ftdi drivers select correct com port (7 on mine)
still got to tune my own diagnostic skills? now.
20150215_180932.jpg

Back