confused

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
having owned the lowest of the low model micra (1.0 L) i decided it was time to upgarde. so i bought a 1.3 gx. on my log book it says my engine is 1293 but i thought that they was all 1275. Also it ive looked on the internet (www.whatcar.co.uk) and there are two types of gx one does 12 seconds to sixty and the other does 10.5 can anyone shed light on these. also some 1.3's have 74 bhp and others have 75bhp.

Oh yeah on the normal facelifted bumpers there are plastic cover on the edge of grille which up until now looked like the spotlights from the SI could just bolt but ive just looked at an SI bumper for sale and its completely different

ny ideas that would be great.

lol @ rik.

but seriously i'm sure all 1.3's are 1275cc and they all have 75bhp, unless someones had yours bored out :S

as for the bumpers not sure mate i thought that there was a cover that came off for the fogs to fit? i know on my mates fiesta similar set up, he has to cut the plates out and the fogs can go in.

dnt be a smart arse.

well thats what i thought until i saw the si bumper and the cut outs are much bigger. I dnt think anyone bored it out considering i bought it off an old couple. still very impressed at the performance compared to the 1.0 ive drove a tuned 306 1.9 turbo diesel as well and the micra is quicker than that.

lol,

not suprised about it being quiker than the 306,
and im pretty sure it will be a 1275,mistakes do happen,and thers alot of info on those sites that is wrong

The "1.4" is 1345cc (technically still a 1.3) but I doubt thats anything to do with it cos the quoted power on that is 84bhp.

1275cc, 75bhp. what year 1.3GX is it? if its 96-98 then it wont have any holes for fogs, if it 98-00 then i would of thought SI fogs would fit....

ah well. its says on all ma forms 1293. probably a mistake. i found some spolamps of a k11 super s. would these fit without modification becuase they look roughly the same shape as hole in the facelifted bumper.

Back