Computers.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey guys. Need some help. I am looking into aftermarket computers at the moment and was to purchase a microtech lt8 I was wondering if you need a specific map or if a tuner will be able to map it all out and make it work. If i do what do i ask for when ordering it. I have searched the forum and read a few threads but none really give me the answer i need. Dont wanna go and buy one for a sr20 and find out i can get it to work then have to send it back. Any help would be great.

microtec don't make a computer for the micra. sr20 won't work at all. either a: you'll need to send microtech your distributor and they'll make a computer for you, or i believe life coach modded a rb30 trigger disc to work.. im assuming he used a microtech for a rb30?.. why a microtech anyway? get a ems, better features, less ****ing around installing. around the same money.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
EMS??????

I just read that Ed has said that emanage ultimate are now supporting the cg13de. This might be a route to go down. I should have said is there anything i can use. Microtech is the main one that guys up here tune with. Hence why i said it but i am open to any solution. Want to runt he sr TB and the cams and ga15 injectors. So need something that will acomodate that.

yeh. EMS, the emanage ultimate/blue have always been supporting the cg13. if all you want to do is run the sr tb and ga15 injectors, an safc will do that. or if your real keen a emanage blue. you'll just need a sr/rb afm. whateva turns you on. ga15 injectors aren't huge, you can run them easily on the stock computer with minor adjustments.. oh and with the money you save from going micro**** get yourself some cams.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah still waiting on a vid of the idle on I think it was turbo's but now i just make him take me for a drive at Jambo LOL

Gotta go see tony to...

Cant wait. What specs were the ones you were lookin at for 500

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I will be putting in for the day off work so theres no excuse, except maybe rain but lets meet anyway! Would be great if my turbo conversion was done by then, cough cough lol

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"tomei, 256/256.. maybe if ppl. arent lazy we could all meet out there. "if"....... i'm keen.. i'm always keen.

turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"Tony WROTE:<BR><BR>"I will be putting in for the day off work so theres no excuse, except maybe rain but lets meet anyway! Would be great if my turbo conversion was done by then, cough cough lol"</DIV><BR><BR>lol, alot of things would be great. when's jamboree on anyhow?

Yeah i would be keen to meet some guys there. Wanna check out some other done up micras as mine is the only one up here. Noone has them here well nothing other then stock four dors that is.

Back