Complete k10 bodykit for sale

it'll be first come first serve on this so whoever pays up first gets it i need it shifted from my parents garage before they start charging me rent ;)

it is still avaliable

what is your post code i did not realise how far it was to gosport it is about 3hours and 47 minuites which is 213.8 miles will not be interested in the kit sorry shame though it is a nice kit i am from lincoln

aye thats a bit far to come, still rare things like this dont pop up often so sometimes you gotta travel,

post code is po139de for anyone else who wants it.

I have to agree with Speed. Parts like this are so hard to come across, you can't expect things to land on your door step!

Ems and i travelled 983 miles (round trip) when we collected the super s from scotland

if people want this couriered they would have to arrange collection and take full responsibility for damage etc, also i have no materials to pack this kit hence why its collection only, send stuff like this through the postal service is a nightmare and costly due to the size.

personally if it was me and i didn't have a kit on my car already id drive a bit for it, infact i got this kit from kent which was well over a 100 miles there and 100 miles back :p

Dunno wether this is still available or not, I have a mate it Portsmouth who could get it me next week sometime.

But dont wanna send him if it's gone like.

my email addy is [email protected], cash on collection is fine, but like i said who ever picks it up first gets it i need it shifted and i've been messed around a few times already shifting this kit with people pulling out at the last min, hence why im saying first person to come get it gets it ;)

is kit still available because i can arrive today within next 4 hours if it is.
Cheers
Joe

can't come today now because of work, but could come tomorrow evening sometime if its still available :D
Joe

Back