Complete Dummy question regarding Wheels/Tyres

Hope someone can advise. I have a bod standard Micra K12 1.2 from 2004 which currently has Continental 165 X 70 R15 tyres on steel rims. I've found a nice set of secondhand alloys with tyres on internet which are 155 X 80 R13 wheel sizes 5 1/2 x 13.

Being a complete idiot when it comes to wheels and tyres can I ask if anyone can advise if these will fit my car? Will I need different wheel bolts and or spacers?

Thanks in advance to anyone responding.

Regards
Les

Thanks Guys for the responses!

I'm afraid it's not a matter of style, rather choice. I have two nearly shot tyres on the rear of the car which need replacing, just scraped through the MOT and they're not so funny driving on snow or ice. Also the stock plastic wheel trims now on the steel rims are in a bad way. I'm really short of money (aren't we all) and I was looking for a cheap solution. I just happened to see these on an auction site and thought they might solve the problem. They are being sold at a very good price and appear to be in decent nick. I then thought I would later get some winter tyres put on the steel rims for next year's snow and ice (can't afford that yet). But if they're going to look very silly (I also can't afford to lower car).

Well that's my story sorry if it's a dull one.
Les

also depends on offset, PCD and centre bore. Tbh why would you go for 5.5j 13 rims? especially on k12. that would look silly

How can I find the offset, PCD and centre bore of the K12? I've seen some site that have a Micra listed but they only go up to 2003 so I guess that's the K11?

cant be nothing much wrong with some k12 16" alloys apart from spacers on the front of this r-reg-slx
DSC00477.jpg

Back