colour coding finished

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
finished colour coding my door handles and boot handle today. :)

after the bother with the clear side repeaters :( this cheered me up :)

what ya'll think?

graeme :alien:

VERY nice! Colour coding is the way to go!! done the same to both my SR's and mates one and my mums one

looks very nice graham.... deffo looks better
and yea id say u shud attempt the base plates... or get sum DTMs or summin and colourcode them?

Looks good mate, so much better when its colour coded! Do the base plates to, as it will look cracking once thats done.

RE: RE: colour coding finished

Retepetsir said:
Did you use spraycans?

heh heh, confession time. i started the boot handle myself using spray cans but it came out poo, my fault prob. :(

so i got a body shop to do it for me :D

looking very good, looks well clean!! the clear side repeaters do actually go better with the colour of the car than i thought they would!

RE: RE: colour coding finished

quickdraw said:
Can you not get better piccies :p

lol, for you wayne of course. :)

those were taken just after i'd fitted them and was getting dark. plus theres not much room in my back yard :p will get some day light ones tomorrow if a get time.

glenn said:
the clear side repeaters do actually go better with the colour of the car than i thought they would!

cheers, however they not on properly yet still need to mod them to make the bulb holders fit :(

:)

looking good :)

cheers, however they not on properly yet still need to mod them to make the bulb holders fit :(

ah still no luck finding someone to nick the tool off :) so how you got them fitted for now then ?

Nothing against the MSC but i really think your car would look better without those stickers. tHe font looks dodgy, green ones like the shade of your car would look sweet as.

JayY said:
Nothing against the MSC but i really think your car would look better without those stickers. tHe font looks dodgy, green ones like the shade of your car would look sweet as.

dont look 2 bad, if he gets clear rear lights aswell, the white stickers will blend in..i dont think they look 2 bad at the moment 2 be honest!

It would be nice if you would try to paint the base plates and tell me how you seperated them from your mirrors. Im trying to do mine but as I couldnt get them seperated, I just painted the mirror, still have to do the other side though, so another chance ahead of me :upside:...

Back