exhaust choice.

Hmmm. I firmly believe that when it comes to exhausts, you generally get what you pay for. Obviously, if you buy this, you are gonna have to spend quite a long time fitting it. Also, I wouldn't expect the quality to be too high. Personally I would shell out more for a silencer designed specifically for the car. But if you are happy to do all the cutting and welding then go for it.

Thats the one I have got fitted at the moment, although I think I payed less for it from POTN than the buy it now price on ebay. Overall I was quite pleased with it. The only thing I would say is that the tip of the exhaust sticks out a fair distance from the bumper. But it was a breeze to fit and makes a pretty good noise...not a 'fart' like noise, but more of a deep, sporty note, although it is not too loud.

TBH I need a new backbox (at least) to get my micra through an MOT. The original one you were looking at does look a little flimsy. The one from Type-R looks spot on. I've had things from them before and they are great to deal with.

the second exhaust looks far better altho the silencer is massive it doesn't look like much noise would come out of it, i got a Tenzo R backbox paid for it alryt but sounds outstanding just bubbles all day long :)

Back