clips holding glass-front doors-

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
this glue i used to bond back the window glass to the plastic clip holders(on the runner) seems to be good-
24 hr's later the window is winding up and down good and true (wont be doing any winding when the freeze is on at least untill driving for 10 mins to vibrate the ice bond loose (window rubbers to glass)
EVO-STICK SERIOUS GLUE SUPER STRONG FIX & REPAIR ADHESIVE i did leave it 24 hrs with the window fully shut up(making sure the clips went back exactly on the mark they came off from on the glass) before the test
i also used good size dollops of it not sparingly safe up though see how long it lasts and post up if and when it fails and the glue cost me a fiver still can be used for other things so not really a waste of money

Interesting, I did the very same thing opening when froozen, fixed it when it happened and recently been a nightmare, yesterday stuck with glazing grade silicon, how did u get to the front clip???. if it doesnt hold will try the glue you mention.

winding up/down to see the clip will help, just aid the glass when you do this
place nice fat blobs of the glue along the clip top,, see where the clip adhesive marks are on the glass ,thats where the clip would go back up. once thats done wind window up closed ensuring clip dont move from position---- i gave it a full 24 hours before operating the window
its still going strong today

We have some stuff at work called Sticks Like Sh*t
361946.jpg

Best stuff i have ever used ever...

We have some stuff at work called Sticks Like Sh*t
361946.jpg

Best stuff i have ever used ever...

you sure it aint #### that ####, yeh mate theirs gonna be a few good'ns ,this one i used is hard like sheet but gives a slight flex

Back