window glass clips

The electric window on my X reg micra is broken and was told I need to get a new clip as one is broken tried gluing several times with different glue but allways breaks.Tried looking ebay no luck any one know where to get one,also tried scrappys no luck?

The electric window on my X reg micra is broken and was told I need to get a new clip as one is broken tried gluing several times with different glue but allways breaks.Tried looking ebay no luck any one know where to get one,also tried scrappys no luck?
Do you mean the little white clip/bracket on the bottom of the glass (?)
Or put up a picture bud.

Do you mean the little white clip/bracket on the bottom of the glass (?)
Or put up a picture bud.
They look yellow with a thread,seen the same type pictured by another member.Ihave tried gluing the thread back in and each time its poppad out,some one advised try and get a new one

They look yellow with a thread,seen the same type pictured by another member.Ihave tried gluing the thread back in and each time its poppad out,some one advised try and get

Do you mean these (?)

proxy.php

Related images:

yes thats them one is broken tried gluing several times
OK Mark. I think I have one here somewhere, I'll have a look at the weekend and let you know buddy.
If I have you can have it for the postage buddy.
If it's a scrapper job ....you have to break the window to get them off (!) and they want the cost of the window....if they catch me doing it ;)
I'll let you know mate.

OK Mark. I think I have one here somewhere, I'll have a look at the weekend and let you know buddy.
If I have you can have it for the postage buddy.
If it's a scrapper job ....you have to break the window to get them off (!) and they want the cost of the window....if they catch me doing it ;)
I'll let you know mate.
Window down, doorcard off and smash inside the door, makes the sound and mess ;) .... One of the jobs on my list of the glue stuff I've got don't sort it, should of gone for tiger seal seeing as both my front and rear windows are loosing there seals but I've worked out they're both bonded in so the seal is cosmetic

Hey Mark, didn't have any here, but went to the scrappers today and bought a couple for you.
Had to smash the window and they wanted paying for them buddy ....£6 with postage mate.
Could have had the window for £15
There is glass left in them but comes out easily enough - with care.
Hope this is Ok with you (?)
PM me your address and we'll sort it.

Hey Mark, didn't have any here, but went to the scrappers today and bought a couple for you.
Had to smash the window and they wanted paying for them buddy ....£6 with postage mate.
Could have had the window for £15
There is glass left in them but comes out easily enough - with care.
Hope this is Ok with you (?)
PM me your address and we'll sort it.
Thats great thanks,12 rural close,Farnham,Surrey GU98TT

Back