Cleaning Stuff

F

FatGaz

Can anyone recommend a cleaning product that I can use to clean that stubborn crap that I cant get off the paintwork near the front wheels / bottom of doors grr

Hot soapy water and a sponge just aint workin'

Plus what can you recommend for cleaning the interior / windows?

Cheers
GAZ

FatGaz said:
Can anyone recommend a cleaning product that I can use to clean that stubborn crap that I cant get off the paintwork near the front wheels / bottom of doors grr

with regards to this, what about a jet-wash-styley blast of water followed by the hot soapy sponge..?

RE: RE: Cleaning Stuff

quickdraw said:
what is the "stubburn crap" is it the decals?
a plasticy gluey type gunge?
mud?
bit more info required please :D

I suppose its a dark sticky gunge (hard to describe really) but it wont come off with hot soapy water and a sponge alone.

Plus there is scuff marks below the doors from shoes.

:down: I know - I'm so bad :down::blush:

Thats still not a good enough description!! Is it road tar? If so you can get tar remover that will do it. Dont use petrol as that discolours the paint.

Ed

??? Suppose it could be tar - thanks Ed, will try some tar remover and see if that works.

Cheers
GAZ

'It' has obviously been 'thrown' from the road onto the bodywork from the tyres - perhaps I need some mudguards?

dont use turtle tar remover. if u ever plan on getting the car sprayed ever again :blush:
the silicone in it retards the paint :D

u can also get what is called a cinimon wheel. this should remove without to much haslle.

try a bit of celulose thinners also but wash it straight off.
theres a few things
there is a guide in the guides section for removing such like objects under removing the gluey substances lol

good luck

RE: RE: Cleaning Stuff

quickdraw said:
dont use turtle tar remover. if u ever plan on getting the car sprayed ever again :blush:
the silicone in it retards the paint :D

u can also get what is called a cinimon wheel. this should remove without to much haslle.

try a bit of celulose thinners also but wash it straight off.
theres a few things
there is a guide in the guides section for removing such like objects under removing the gluey substances lol

good luck

OK - thanks Wayne - oh yeah, by the way - NICE CLEAVAGE!

Back