cleanest micra in uk? lol 1993 SS

Nice condition motor (Y)

I'd still like to see more photos of other parts of the vehicle instead of just the outside fwn

Don't you get 10 or 12 free photos on fleabay?

Out of interest, why do you find the Super S better than the SR? The SR is just a newer version of the Super S!

And that is a very clean K11, however I think Dave S (Low Riders) is probably the cleanest SS of that age :)

im my opinion, the seats and dials are better...plus it doesnt have extra things on it (head light adjusters etc) that arent really needed :)

maybe ro5 micras are the same ?

White is the worst original micra color by nissan for rust..

...every one ive seen has rusted worse than any other color..

Fords peugeots and just about every other manufacturer seems to have the same problem, another theory suggests that fewer layers of paint are applied.

Hi guys i'd be the new owner of the K11 that you guys were chatting about. the main reason for buying this car was for me to run around in and for my sisters to learn driving.

Im also a member of the club323F as its my main project which can be found here.

http://www.club323f.com/club323f/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12770

the micra is a great car for starters and i think i got myself a okish deal on the car.
first i'd like to mention that its not in perfect perfect condition but in good condition i.e i can see that the mirrors were sprayed poorly and there is a tiny spot of rust on the bottom section of the sideskirt other then that the body is great ;)

i really need alittle help here guys so i joined here hoping i could find the answers i need.

i know i need to change a wheel bearing FS passenger so that isnt a concern. but my main 2 concerns are 1: it drives perfectly one day and the next day it feels like it wants to cut out then eventually dies out even while im driving! :O but i restart the car and it goes again... weird...

2nd prob is i dont like the way the shifter is. feels like its kinda sticky and it doesnt return into central position properly therefore leading to me having a heck of a time changing gears. i do think it mite be the gear selector but i need more ideas.

other then that the car is staying the way it is ... well iv added few other bits but i want to keep the car as standard as possible. ;)

please help!

Chi

unfortunately not yet im in the current process of upgrading the valves and pistons and other parts. just waiting for the rest of the parts to arrive ;)

but this is why i need the micra to be reliable for the time being.

the gearstick is cos of the return spring. take off the exhaust mid section, remove the cat sheld and you will see the spring hanging down. i used plyers to make a new hook on the end of it and then hooked it back on.

as for the dodgy engine, check the air mass meter, you may find it it has a fault by asking the ECU to list its faults :D

good luck and welcome to the club, £600 is a bargin ;)

thanks nex took the car to a local garage i use and they sorted it out was the gear selector ;) but i'll keep what u said in mind thanks

cool no probs, :D but since working on my car i have found that garages are overpriced, i do all my work on my car if i can help it. for example, nissan charged me £80 to reset the ecu, you can do it yourself if you take the battery out over night. they rely on people not knowing what they are doing, but anyway glad you got it sorted.

the gearstick is cos of the return spring. take off the exhaust mid section

i know it's been sorted now, but just to note, there's no need to remove the exhaust at all. just making more work for no reason. the heat shield above the cat can be removed easily without taking the exhaust off.

Back