proud owner of TWO super s's

Not a problem mate, glad to help and hope you enjoy it, it looks nice, better get a wee run in it at the Scottish meet, if it happens.

yeah on the gokart track-lol

wat did u ask her on the auction dusk?

i may have things planned but i got a holiday to pay for this yr so not sure if it will be happenng :(

:D

damn so you were the one that out bid me grr

i hope you have fun with it :)

hahahahaha

this is one Brendan was after!
Nice one, even I considered bidding on!

PS k11ss I now know your ebay name mmwwaahhhahahaha

goldstar0011 said:
hahahahaha

this is one Brendan was after!
Nice one, even I considered bidding on!

PS I now know your ebay name mmwwaahhhahahaha

Correction, you now know my Ebay name,lol. Seems alot of people were after this car, would have bid aswell if I had the funds.

well wen i get it i will post up some nice pix of my crs together :D

nex r u qasim?

detox u want 1 of my cars for 500? i jus bout 1 for 587 n i got the other for sale at 1000 i will not be sellin this red 1 n it will see as much moddin as poss n be as fast as poss too :D

popular car then eh, i only wanted it coz it was 5 miles away not for any other reason -haha

lol is it me or is the spoiler and the bump strips diff colour to the car on that ebay auction pics :eek:

Andy_S said:
lol is it me or is the spoiler and the bump strips diff colour to the car on that ebay auction pics :eek:

The rear spoiler is from what K11SS told me - its now pink ;) A bit of paint renovator might bring it back to life.

So you planning to make a track car outta it then - hmm will need to come through for a look, maybe even put my coilovers on it for a few laps...

yes coil overs... that is titch has coil overs incase anyone missed that..............

MWAH! I love you titch! Naughty language though, tut tut, was just informing everyone you have coilovers, then you dont need to mention it in every one of your posts

well ifr u wana keep mentioning it y noy put it in ur signature "i own coilovers n not the only set in the club either"

lol

ricardo_swarez said:
yes coil overs... that is titch has coil overs incase anyone missed that..............

lol... first post i seen from you in a while! was wodering wer u got to :D

Back