• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

cjfords k11 1.0

Hello, im new to the forum so just posting some pics up of my car as i brought it. :grinning:

Attachments

• first had car 2.jpg
    first had car 2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG0095A.jpg
    IMG0095A.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG0116A.jpg
    IMG0116A.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG0119A.jpg
    IMG0119A.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG0122A.jpg
    IMG0122A.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG0117A.jpg
    IMG0117A.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG0120A.jpg
    IMG0120A.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG0118A.jpg
    IMG0118A.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG0121A.jpg
    IMG0121A.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 43
dont know where to start on the modding at all, anyone know what simple mods i could do to start making it look decent cheers.

Cjford, welcome to the site mate, and well there's alot you can do, the first thing i did to my red K11 is put a black Kenwood sunstrip on (just under a tenner) :cool: but from there on ive just done little bits a bobs like tinting the rear lights (£9.00 for a can of tint spray), which i'm still really proud of :D as they make look at bit rougher, but something as simple as just buying some cheap but nice looking rims can really set the car of right

Good Luck mate (Y)

hi bleasdale cheers for the advice, im getting the back windows tinted soon when i get the money, and also im after some decent alloys for it but cant seem to find any anywhere, been on ebay for over a week and none of them fit mine haha :).

Tell me about it!!! Im after some alloy's for mine and have just about organised to buy some, from a guy on this website, so keep looking mate, there are always some decent alloys on here for cheap, and the good thing about buying them off guys from this site is they almost always fit the K11 :)

yh ano m8 im waiting for a local person to tell me tey have some for sale, i just keep posting wanted in wanted section haha, thats all i can do for the time being unless i find some on ebay :)

update, removed bump strips, bought some decent rims untill i can find some alloys, cleaned and waxed, fitted kenwood cd player, 6.5" kenwood speakers in parcel shelf, fli 1000w sub. thats it so far, after some alloys now, then hopefully back windows tinted when i get the money, and a backbox.

and could anyone help me out on how to make my grill open mouth and how to fit mesh cheers.

update added new pics of what ive done to the car, the ones without the snow on pics are as it stands today, :)

Looking good CJ! Look after the pennys and save up for those lowering springs! She'll look mean as soon as you slam her :D

Have a look in the K11 DIY section. There's a guide on open mouth grills on there and a few pics I posted up of how mine came out :D, good luck!

cheers collison think ile leave the grill, and try get one off here or see if someone can make me one and post it haha cheers anyway, and yeah i want some soon, but ive posted a thread on k11 general discusion asking wether people think it is worth modding with it being a 1993 plate, but its onli done 70,000 n been really well looked after but has had the sills welded underneath n dont want mod it if its goin just rust away if ya get me, what do you think ?? :) cjford

update has some 15" alloys on my car, just need get it lowered now, cause its got the tractor look goin on but it does look mean now lowered haha, so not sure what to do yet, and ive sprayed the surround inside car and had knew gear knob n covers etc, coming along good now, just money whats slowing me up lol :D

Back