Cheesed Off

Supposed to go Clubbing tonight, with a few friends and family. Ask my cousin before he invited other people to save a place in his car for me. Few hours later he arrives at my house with my brother. I asked him who's going, then before I knew it he sold my seat out to some 'regular'.

How him and his dumb ( Maximus Gluteus ) regulars and my friends/family are out having fun while I'm here in my room doing jack (excrement).

How the (oooh sir) can people be such (community activity) ########s? Seriously WRF\eqwdqW£DQW~WTF!?!?

Makes me so (community activity) angry.

Calm me down before I break my car.

Raise your head up high and console yourself with the fact you'd never be such a (community activity) (gluteus maximus) to anyone else.

And also with the fact you have replaced naughty words with hilarious alternatives, which has thoroughly impressed - and amused - me!

Then in the morning, while he has a hangover, calmly explain that you are rather cross and feel cheated out of a place and plans for the night.

I imagine that's really annoying. You should do what we do and get a bus / taxi into town, then nobody would miss out

If a load of my mates go out on the razz we usually get a 12 seater mini bus to take us, it works out next to nothing between all of us, you need to be better organised Jinata.

Back