cheap micra?

if it's an ebay ad you've found, just wack the link up here. If your attemping to sell anything though, it'l be removed. You need to be an official member to sell on the msc.

if it's an ebay ad you've found, just wack the link up here. If your attemping to sell anything though, it'l be removed. You need to be an official member to sell on the msc.

surely, if non members are selling through ebay then they should be able to post up links on here. i thought this rule was brought in just to protect people from getting ripped off. ebay has it's own policies about fake items being sold, like paying by paypal etc. they'll refund if no items turn up!!!
so i say links to ebay etc should be allowed.
anyway that's my 2p's worth.

Nope, only official members can post links to items they are selling (non members can't start new threads in the buy and sell sections).

The forums would start clogging up with non member threads in the wrong place just so they can make a quick quid. This i'm sure would irritate many, besides, all official members have signed up & being able to sell is one of the benefits of doing so. Im sure you all would feel a bit ripped off if we started letting non members sell for free

By the way, i merely moderate and don't make the rules. If you have any concerns, speak to Kev :)

Nope, only official members can post links to items they are selling (non members can't start new threads in the buy and sell sections).

The forums would start clogging up with non member threads in the wrong place just so they can make a quick quid. This i'm sure would irritate many, besides, all official members have signed up & being able to sell is one of the benefits of doing so. Im sure you all would feel a bit ripped off if we started letting non members sell for free

By the way, i merely moderate and don't make the rules. If you have any concerns, speak to Kev :)

i'm not having a go at you alan. it's just my opinion. :)

Back