CHAVS!!

Could be interesting indeed....

Speaking of chavs, I had one run across the road in front of me yesterday. He turned around when I was coming along, and then decided to run across the road when I was literally just feet away from him. I had to brake sharply, and I put my hand on the horn for a good few seconds. He was the typical looking 12 year old chav.

I saw him sticking a finger up at me in my mirror, so I wound the window down... put my hand out the window, and did the same to him.

There was about a good dozen people who turned around when I beeped the horn, so thought I would embarress him in front of everybody. :devil: :upside:

-Elliot

haha, yeah, thats the one max power made for goldie lookin chain, i seen it in the mag before, it had been rear-ended by sumtin...

i only saw about 10mins of the end :-( i was hoping to see it all but a lil bit i saw was a little boring but i still had a lil laugh at the chav car

in a word it was crap!! (hope swear filter dont cut that out)

basically it was some 40ish year old woman in a well short burbery skirt goin up 2 all these people sayin "why do u hate chavs" then she listed like the whole of the uk and basically was callin everyone chavs..people like beckham!!

pretty much a waste of an hour lol

yea i saw that thing in the times, she was a proper dumb ass,

she thought david beckham was a chav!!!

first of all he has a job! so how can he be a chav?

and he doesn't wear 100% kappa......

i think it was all to do with the accent, he has got a london accent..so he "must be" a chav!

that woman was bloody annoying in the end lol

haha i just saw a picture of her and she pi$$ed me off,

i don't have sky:down:

Back