Changing a side light bulb?

Just noticed a side light bulb is out but trying to locate the holder and removing it in the dark with a crappy torch is hardwork. I tried looking and getting my hand in but to where it should be located but it seems near impossible :confused: Sadly i think i'm in need of advice on this as ive never changed one on a micra before..
cheers

Look at picture. Arrow points to spot where you need to press with flat head screw driver in order to remove blinker from fender. Then just pull bulb out and change it :)

Copy%20of%20IMG_0162_zpsjsbm2mcc.jpg

Bummer, misunderstanding by me. Do you mean bulb in side of headlight? Called commonly as parking- or positioning light. Hope this answers to your question...

Micra%20headlamp_2_zps7cpbu3bz.jpg

Micra%20park%20bulb%20red%20cirkle_zpsgloqwgmn.jpg

Micra%20park%20bulb_2_zps8s8lzr9k.jpg

Here is link to ebay Germany, pictures are from there: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Nissan-Micra-K12-Scheinwerfer-Frontscheinwerfer-Links-26060BC500-/252154950672?fits=Make:Nissan|Model:Micra+III|Platform:K12&hash=item3ab59b3410:g:GjIAAOSwKrhVcsAu
Use pictures of the link to help locating the connector.
Find connector by touching with fingers. Turn quarter of connector to unloose it. Do this couple times and lift connector up with bulb, make a mental note of position, this helps when you put it back.

-Mika-

Last edited:
Back