Change the lamda sensor

Last Saturday I changed de Lamda Sensor with five years of use to my Nissan March 2005, I changed it for a universal Denso from Japan with four cables, the mechanic removed the exhaust manifold cover to retire it, the new sensor comes with no socket so you must cut the cables and add to the ancient socket, so I expect the fuel consumption will be more efficient.

After the change of lamda sensor the things are much better, in a test of fuel comsumption some drive in the city and outside the average is 12.7 km/lt better than before average 10 km/lt.

With 25.6 liters of fuel the car made a trip of 337 km.

That's a good improvement Juan. What were the symptoms before you changed it? Was it just poor fuel economy? Btw, doing the track rod ends on mine on Saturday so there'll be a new guide :).

Friend Guy the car haven´t bad symtons of malfunction only that the needle reach the last line of gauge in few days I buyed the car when the tank was a quarter under the last line in the reserve zone I think in the city gives an average of 12km/lt that for me is good I thank there was a V8 engine inside, greetings.

Back