[SOLD] CG10 Lightened Flywheel £55 POSTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Hello,

Recently bought this from Stani but doesnt fit as its for a pre-facelift (93-98). I believe its between 4.5kg - 5kg (stock ones are 8kg-9kg)

Here are some photos,stock one is on the left...lightened is on the right:

IMG_9805.jpg

IMG_9812.jpg

Can bring to the Brighton meet,to which i'll drop it down to £50

what about it doesnt fit, all the crank bolt holes are the same and it looks to be drilled for a pre 98 1 litre clutch, whats actually wrong?

thats not light, 2.8kg is light lol

Its for a pre-facelift...it doesnt fit a facelift. I'm getting no answer from k6pfs about this wrong gearbox so giving up on the idea all together.

I didnt say it was ultra light,i just said its been lightened. I'm sure there ARE lighter flywheels out there

I'm going to give it a miss hoodedreaper, I thought it would be really light and if its just a fraction lighter I'd rather keep the one that I got in my car, sorry dude

Bump, still for sale

#### its half the weight, if you lost half your weight wether your 10 or 20 stone im sure youd feel the difference

the main objective is to remove material from the outer edge of the F/W, so you cant just compare weight for weight

fyi, pre 98 cg10 flywheels are not 8-9 kg, far lighter than that, the much heavier cg13 flywheel is 8-9kg.

so its actually not half its original weight.

sorry to have got anyones back up i was only making a light hearted joke ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back