cg10/cg13 or similar engines in america

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys i have a request if anyone knows if these engines came in america or an engine which shares the exhuast manifold?

asking becuase i have a contact in america who can produce manifolds for any turbo spec etc for a good price but he would need the exhaust pattern to begin a test.

cheers guys

i'm not sure, theres an american site that sells turbo kits for the cg13de so maybe they did, unless its for the likes of imports.

Bear in m ind that stuff from America may not be as cheap as it first seems, the general rule of thumb is to budget the amount of dollars it cost in pounds so that you are not left with your produt stuck in the Royal mail sorting office with customs, VAT and handling left unpaid on it.

i have used him before for a toyota manifold and had no problems as he is a mate got it in about 2 weeks.

The price range he's given me a for a log manifold is about 120-140 in mild steel or possibly a cast.

Where in the u.k can i get a manifold made? sub 200 though otherwise i'll stuck with him as he is good.

cheers guys.

Back