central locking after market question

Hello all...
I am just in the process of fitting one of those 20 odd quid full central locking kits that you can buy on ebay. Finally after a lot of looking I have found a decent position to fit the lock solenoids inside the doors. My question is this...Is there a switch available on a K11 micra that will fit into the dashboard somewhere that will allow the locking/unlocking of the newly fitted central locking outfit. All the switch needs to be is a two way switch one way locks and the other way unlocks (as fitted to most other cars) or will locking the driver's door manually lock all the other doors at the same time? (The solenoid in the driver's door has 5 wires going to it rather than all the others that have just two)...It may be that I have answered my own question there but I would appreciate some knowledgeable bod to advise....
Many thanks in advance etc

Tom

my 2 door k11 locks the pass door and so did the slx (all 4 doors)

R reg SR
thanks for the reply. Yes, I have been thinking about my question and I think the wiring is such that I can see that the 'switch' that I was asking about is going to be the door lock 'switch' on the driver's door, it's the actual locking lever. Your reply helps.

Many thanks to all those who read and/or replied

Tom

on the 97 sr k11 it is a orange wire coming out the lock cont box
on a similar loom 1-2years difrunce it seems to be the yellow red wire-----(thanks mr pollyp)
wire goes into alarm and back out to the loom

Back