CD Player

Will

Ex. Club Member
Hey all,
Im going to buy a CD Player for my K10 at the weekend, but just wanted to check that any one would fit?
Might seem like a stupid question, but I don't actually know the answer :)
Also, is it a difficult job to take out the old one/ fit the new one?
Cheers, Will.

Hey all,
Im going to buy a CD Player for my K10 at the weekend, but just wanted to check that any one would fit?
Might seem like a stupid question, but I don't actually know the answer :)
Also, is it a difficult job to take out the old one/ fit the new one?
Cheers, Will.

heya welcome to the club (Y) nearly all if not all single din head units will fit they should all come with their own harness etc you may need an arial adaptor for the headunit and an iso connector/adaptor then your set you could get halfords or someone to fit it for you but that would cost i have changed head units twice in my k10 and found it easy both times if you get stuck im sure everyone on here will help you out!
good luck! :grinning:

Ah OK cheers matey. I'll have a word with someone at halfords when I'm down there too.
And thanks for the welcome, I've been around for a couple of weeks but none of my posts seem to have counted lol.
Just realised you're in Crawley, I'm only down the road(ish), you know Redhill?

Ah OK cheers matey. I'll have a word with someone at halfords when I'm down there too.
And thanks for the welcome, I've been around for a couple of weeks but none of my posts seem to have counted lol.
Just realised you're in Crawley, I'm only down the road(ish), you know Redhill?

yeah i know redhill, its where i got my back box fitted (Y)

Oops, just realised there was a whole ICE section?! Sorry mods, feel free to move it...

Anyway, didn't buy one in the end, it went from me paying £50 to almost £100 with the ISO adaptor and fitting (Hooray for Halfords...) so I decided to just buy and fit everything myself.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-MICRA-...g_ET?hash=item51878d7bb9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Hopefully that should do me, would I need to get an aerial adaptor to listen to the radio? Would I be able to use it for CDs and my Ipod without one?
Cheers.

EDIT: Would this cover everything I need to put the new CD payer in?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Micra-...g_ET?hash=item27abd244bf&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Back