CC Vs. VTR

Before I comment IK'm not a boy racer and don't typically race people on the road but this morning this muppet really got my rag...

Roof down on the way to work with stereo up and this VTR pulled up alongside me at the lights, looked, laughed at me and started revving the engine, the VTR has a reputation of being quick and as it's a company car I thougth I'ld see what it can do...

Surprisingly the CC can keep up quite comfortably, was in front by a little bit :D :D :D

To say I was pleasantly surprised to say the least :D

VTR isnt that quick, the saxo owners call em slow lol. imo they are 'nippy'. A series 1 isnt a lot faster then a standard 1.3 k11. Isnt the k12 cc the same engine as a 160sr? If so, you have much more torque then it.

Ian said:
VTR isnt that quick, the saxo owners call em slow lol. imo they are 'nippy'. A series 1 isnt a lot faster then a standard 1.3 k11. Isnt the k12 cc the same engine as a 160sr? If so, you have much more torque then it.

yes it has the same engine..and it should handle better wth the shape of it(not as tall)..........but im not sure on the wieght of the c+c

nismo_k12 said:
and the CC is alot heavier than the hatch version!!

its about 150kgs iirc

the 1.4 cc should beat phase 1 vtr's and keep with phase 2 like you said.

the 1.6 should destroy it lol

phase 1 VTR s in turkey are 90 hp 8Valves, and no chance against to a 1.6 16valves C+C ;) good job

Back