CAT's 03 S

C

CAT 20T

Well, it's due for paint tomorrow, so thought I'd post a pic of it in the final stages
702607_50_full.jpg

Not sure whether to leave the massive Nissan badge off the bumper, or try a smaller N15 Almera one ...
I'll have to see how it looks

Also only fitting the skirts from my eBay kit cos there was a gap between the arches and the front splitters - bodyshop offered to build them up, but I think they make the car look a bit podgy o_O

'course it is, we'll call that a typo :blush:

Had a little bump, denting the bonnet, o/s wing and bumper so decided to source a ... whatever it is that front bumper's off, bumper
Got the wing from a scrapped Micra in the same colour through eBay, then it seems paid over the odds (£100 !?) for the new style clear indicator grills from a scrappers

Got foglights for it too - but still to fit the new stalks

looks like its had an accident and has been fitted with facelifted front bumpers. Am i right since the car is an 03 model????

POSTED AT THE SAME TIME LOL!

Good Ideas...

You've had some good ideas, and look forward to seeing it finished..

I took a less drastic route to a similar end, Urbis lenses, and colour matched the fog light covers (thanks dad!). Like you, Skirts only fitted (still thinking about front splitters) from the kit (£20 collected, on e-bay). Will post pics to compare after it comes back from the tinters...

You'll need to give it a dusting first though!! :k12white:

Back