Carb Information needed

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
does anyone have any technical information on the sunny n13 1.3 nikki carb, i need to know any technical info on it i.e. chamber sizes etc...

also if someone has the same for the Hitachi ma10 variant that would be good

maybe one fordy can help with?

ta

does anyone have any technical information on the sunny n13 1.3 nikki carb, i need to know any technical info on it i.e. chamber sizes etc...

also if someone has the same for the Hitachi ma10 variant that would be good

maybe one fordy can help with?

ta

You will not find a better carb for a k10 than the weber 34 ich,very simple easy to fit and jet up..

You will not find a better carb for a k10 than the weber 34 ich,very simple easy to fit and jet up..

aye ive had one of those on all 3 of my k10s so far and it was definatly worth the money, although they are a little hard to come by ready to fit the k10 (at a good price)

i can get the info but not for awhile as im away for 2 weeks tomorrow morning

ok mate i dont mind waiting :)

well the carbs on now and there is a most deffinate increase in power, the car pulls alot harder, accelerates alot quicker and even wheel spins now lol which was impossible before :p, gonna try a 1.6 carb next and then get a new inlet made up to really get some power going :)

indeed it will mate, however i'm trying to find the 1.6 carb to test that out as well. needless to say for £15 its a worthwhile upgrade and also you can plug the autochoke directly into the micra's plug so its fully working. the car is so much nicer to drive with the 1.3 carb and MPG seems good still. it's defiantly is quicker than my 1.2 super s i had running on a weber 34ICH carb.

the whole point of this was to find a cheap and easy upgrade for you k10 owners so there it is! go get one for yourselves :)

Back