Car Suggestions ?

Hyundai

Buy & Sell Member
I had a look at a Suzuki Cappuccino.. I was very close to buying it. Then I stumbled upon his project threads on a forum and it had so much rust even a blind man could see it. He said the car was sound.. damn liars. I hate these kind of people.

So.. I have around £1000 pound. Reasonable, I guess. I was thinking of a Mazda MX-5. RWD, 1.6 or the 1.8. I would prefer the 1.8 but there are not many around.

Do you guys have any ideas of which car I could buy which is a lot of fun? (Bearing in mind I am 19, 1 Years NCB and I can be a named driver under my father's policy whom of which has more NCB than all of us put together).

wrong place to ask,

cos i think you should buy a micra... lower it, chuck tiny wheels on it and tune it right up, thats my idea of fun anyway

wrong place to ask,

cos i think you should buy a micra... lower it, chuck tiny wheels on it and tune it right up, thats my idea of fun anyway

NEX

CORKER FUNNY!!!

PMSL and PMSL another zilion times..PAAAAAHHAHAHA

NEX FUNNY !!!!

U-RULE hhahaha

Are there any similar cars to the Mazda MX-5/Miata/Eunos?

thing is mate, (and i really don't want to be rude) but at 19, with 1 years no claims, you will find insurance to be a rip off. when i first started driving i was paying £2750 on my micra. i would avoid anything bigger than a 1.0 for now just to save money, and if this is a first car, remember they always get the bumps and scratches. micras are perfect, so it would be worth considering it until you can prove to the insurance that you really are a good driver and then go for something with a little more poke

Mazda is good, but good luck finding a decent one for a grand.

Grab your autotrader, and look in the bargain section. All those cars are a grand and under.

Back