car stress

R

RIK

i know modding cars is difficult and you come across problems all the time...but on the flip side the rewards are great :D
but is it just me or do you lot get stressed when things dont go the right way with your car?

example:everything looking good and on time for donny,,then kaapow! out of nowhere i find a huge pudle in my car!(no wonder we got a drowt)..and gf phones up so i take it out on her :D
now im thinking what if rust sets in..what if it all shorts out and i have no car for donny..what if it sets on fire ...stupid i know

i know its only a car ffs but it gets to me alot

know what you mean man, thought my superS was in great condition once I got and fixed few things but now I keep noticing other problems that take away from modding, and when am modding like my bumper project, little cracks, annoying!

But in the end I'll have a clean, tidy, good looking micra!

Keep at it Rik and am sure your g/f understands

goldstar0011 said:
Keep at it Rik and am sure your g/f understands

not many things get to me ,,prety laid back but wen the cars go wrong i get p***** ..i have with all my cars

RIK said:
not many things get to me ,,prety laid back but wen the cars go wrong i get p***** ..i have with all my cars

I know the feeling mate. End of the day though, when it is at Donny it will make it all worthwhile for you. :D

micra man said:
I know the feeling mate. End of the day though, when it is at Donny it will make it all worthwhile for you. :D

lol..i thought you would know some how :D

My o/h came up with a motto when he was modding his Skyline - whatever you budget time and money wise, make sure you double it. £1500 worth of mods became more than £3k and the work took months rather than weeks to get finished. Everything that could go wrong did. :(
Like you say though, there are benefits too.....400bhp for example. :wow: It's certainly all worth it when it's finished, that's for sure.

All cars are a pain in the *@:! the more you work with the more you realise this :)

Ed said:
All cars are a pain in the *@:! the more you work with the more you realise this :)

correct ed..i have just spent 2 hour tryna find a water leak!..followd it all the way up from passenger footwell to the rear light!..stupid car

the best thing is..i wouldnt have known about it unless i PM'd you about you know what ;)

Oh well there is a bright side to everything then! (one likes to think anyway!)

Back