Car pulling into oncoming traffic

I have a big problem with my K10 (1.2L 4 door) Please help me, i have fitted new wishbones so it's not the bushes but it's costing me in tyresgrr. It's scrubbed out another pair (inside edge) tracking was ok but it seems to go 'off' if you look at a bump in the road.
My main Question is what could be the reason for it wanting to pull and could it be the struts. Oh yeh - throwing money at it is not an option, i can't even aford to get drunk and forget all about it:(.

I did try the search option but can't find anything.

PS how long is a piece of string - i thought i would ask that while i am at it:doh:

getting drunk doesnt work ............... still there when ya sobor up :p...........are ya dampers springs ok

The Steering will go out of alignment quite quickly due to pot holes, uneven surfaces and speed bumps. Due to this Parts that usually need replacing are the Struts (bent), Duff springs, Tie Rod ends (Can move easily), Wish bone Tie Rod (which can move easily)Lower steering arm bushes (which you have replaced).

Other things may include Wheel bearings, loose Strut Bolts/Nuts, Tyres not having the correct amount of Air, wrong Tyres, loose wheel nuts, unbalanced Wheels, binding brakes.

Ummm....

Hope you get it sorted, My K10 was pulling everywhere with -35mm drop and 6.5J wide wheels, awesome round corners though (Y)

I would reccomend changing the track-rod ends before getting it tracked again. If they are worn then there will be excessive movement, allowing the wheels to toe out when moving forward, thus shredding the inside edge of the tires. Once you put new ones on there they'll last for at least 5-10 years.

It's been sorted - the drivers side tyre that came off the back (when i had new ones - old to the front, new on the back) had twisted and was causing it to pull. The tracking was off a bit but only about 1 degree. Also the track rod ends are still good so its all set again.
Once again - Cheers

P.S.
And a pack of virtual biscuits for you all to share at tea break!

Back