Pulling to the left and slights wobble?

So its been bugging me for a while specially since the tracking was done its like to pull to the left
It likes to pull to the left and seems to steers its self abit and does it regardless of the road camber

Than got the wheels balanced as one I knocked a weight off and it still wobbles a little at 70 to 70/80ish

I do know the top mounts move more then on other k11s I've had
But I've had it in the air and cannot find are play its not even wearing the tyres odd
Just wondering if anyone else has had problems like this
The car still handles well and drives well just it annoys me

It's a 99 1.3 with 84k that had mostly done 5k or less for most of its life

Swap the front wheels with each other and see if it pulls the other way. Don't forget to swap back if your tyres are rotation specific. I also have to balance the rears else I can feel a wobble at 70.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Swap the front wheels with each other and see if it pulls the other way. Don't forget to swap back if your tyres are rotation specific. I also have to balance the rears else I can feel a wobble at 70.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Nice one there agent, my Wagonr was the same, needed the rears balanced as well as the fronts to get rid of a 70 mph wobble.

i have swapped mine but still the same
just came back from a 440mile trip
only thing ive noticed on harder braking there is a slight vibration specally at ower speeds which would normally mean warped disc
for the steering im going to just double just check the balance again and the tracking
i asked really as ive read up on weird little faults k11s can have
thanks

i have swapped mine but still the same
just came back from a 440mile trip
only thing ive noticed on harder braking there is a slight vibration specally at ower speeds which would normally mean warped disc
for the steering im going to just double just check the balance again and the tracking
i asked really as ive read up on weird little faults k11s can have
thanks

Chassis & wheel centres out alignment?
Slight idiosyncrasies in a 15 year old car are par for the coarse and part of the compromise appeal of very low cost depreciation motoring. Perfection in business and in any activity can be disproportionately time consuming, and expensive for little reward when applied to old cars?
Good luck

Chassis & wheel centres out alignment?
Slight idiosyncrasies in a 15 year old car are par for the coarse and part of the compromise appeal of very low cost depreciation motoring. Perfection in business and in any activity can be disproportionately time consuming, and expensive for little reward when applied to old cars?
Good luck
there is a possibility wondering would the trailing arms known for problems?
or any other problems with out possible 4 wheel alignment just cause i can check them
thanks

So swapped the trackrod ends for new ones ( old were a little worn and the dust covers were cracking) and donn another wheel alignment with a cheap kit. Its drives more straight but not perfect
The discs did not seem out but found the o/s brake was sticking but freed off now
Still a minor wobble at 70
Swapped the tyres again today so see of that improves it
:)

Back