Micra going straight..... pulling left. Help!

My Micra is pulling left when going straight .I`ve went to Nissan in Lincoln and they`ve told me that is from tyre pressure .OK. Tyre pressure fixed ...still pulling left .I`ve went to an MOT and tyres allignment (cause at Nissan a tracking test is about 50 pounds) and did the tracking test (26 pounds) and it`s ok double checked ,still.....pulling left .They`ve changed the front tyres between them ....still pulling left ...Can anyone tell me what is the problem at this car . From that service their only answer was that "in 20 years i haven`t see anything like this".They`ve told me that somehow something in there could be bent and that`s why is pulling left ..It is not pulling left hard but if you drive 50 miles a day, you sense it in your right arm.

i had a similar problem and it turned out to be a bent bottom arm so it could possibly that? have you had a hard hit on the front left wheel?

no just my local garage! just go to a garge and get them to check over the wishbone for an signs of damage and then check the ball joints on the steering!
thats the best bet and it doesnt cost much to change as it doesnt take long to swap them over!

When I had this on my Pug it followed a smack on a pothole. The smack meant the end of a bush that had been cracking on the left suspension, which meant the wishbone wobbled from side to side. Wasn't expensive to replace the wishbone and bush.

electric power steering eh :suspect: f/kin progress eh fwn there are a few threads about k12,s pulling iirc

perhaps the problem is in the rear of the car?... try looking at your rear bushes, and see if the rear beam is bent or out of place, doesn't matter how tracked your car is up front if the rear is crabbing, right?...:eek:

Found out finally why is pulling left . :( It has a bended subframe on the left part and the front pillar left is twisted :( I guess the other owner hit a ditch very hard cause the front bumper is not fixed it is just patch up just to look fine but in the inside is rubbish .The front pillar on the left has some glue like something on him.I`ve talked to the other owner and he doesn`t want to pay for the repairs.I`ve talked to Trading Standards and they didn`t told me how to force the other owner to pay . I`m desperate cause it`s gonna cost me a lot to fix it.

If it was a private sale there's probably not a lot you can do - the basic rule I apply when buying a car is buyer beware.

If it was a dealer, however, they have a duty to provide you with a road-safe car - which this clearly isn't! That's why I usually go to a dealer, as you have some comeback if the car turns out to be a dud.

Back