car problems, need a logical diagnosis?!

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
Ok, basically the radiator is chucking water out of the overflow.
The head gasket has just been done, although may have gone again(i dont have a gas checking thing).

Also there is heat against the wind screen from the heater console but not when you change it to face anywhere else? could this be part of the problem or just a new problem? there isn't a seperate heater element for the windscreen or something is there?

Ive just also found a loose pipe too! unsure where its from! will get a pic up as soon as i find a phone or something to do it!
I want to cry this car frustrates me so badly!
Im in two minds wether to not work this summer and put my 1.0l block in it and fully respray it and get it all sorted, or jus rag it till it goes bang and break it.
If anyone can shed any light on this it will be much appreciated! any possible problems! Im just hoping that something is wrong with my car other than the head gasket! But i only found that the rad was chucking out after a sizeable drive and a litre maybe just over was lost, possibly resulting in cooking it?!

The heaters are always like that it seems, my proof of this is that all 4 Micra k10s that i have owned have all had no hot air coming through on the face setting!!

Yeah the heater only pumps out hot air and the face blowers only blow out cold air but feet heaters are adjustable. One problem solved!

Right so the over flows chucking out water, this could well be a dodgy radiator cap solved by getting a new one.
Over flow normally chucks out when you've over filled the rad, how often does this happen??
Yeah headgasket could've gone, get it down a garage sure there be a able to test it for you for not more than £30. Sure the engine just hasn't been overheating, resulting in excessive pressure and opening the overflow?
Is the fan turning on?

Back