Car photo task game

Robert

Ex. Club Member
This has started making it's way around forums, and felt we sghouldn't be left out :p

Somebody sets a task which is car related and somebody has to do this and get photo evidence. So for example:

"A photo of your car with all the doors open in Asda car park"

You can't complete your own challenge.

Pictures should be newly taken, no digging out old photos :p

The first person to upload the picture gets to set the next task

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll get us started with the first task:
A picture of your car with a dog sat in the drivers seat.

I'll get us started with the first task:

A picture of your car with a dog sat in the drivers seat.

I like the "a dog" not "your dog" in that sentence...just beware of owners wondering why youre stuffing their pet into your car.

just go through the whole thing backwards!! i'll do it friday if no-one has done it then!
just drive up to the drive through bit and swing the other way and reverse into the little drive through lane so you reach the ordering window leaning out of your passenger window.. would kill to see a pic that funny :)

Would be amazing. Just ask something really stupid too just to add to their confusion.

Anyway.. I'm not with my car til friday so someone do ittt :)

i have actually done this as i didnt want anything but my passanger did the bloke in mc donalds went just why i said well i dont want anything he does lol and went to the pick up window

It's alright if it's a straight drive through but my local one has tight turns, hard enough to get round forwards lol

I just asked my mate if I could do it at his KFC, and photograph me, but he said they'd probably get really stressy with me etc.

lol the drive through near me has big curbs dunno about everyone elses loacal maccys.

its got to take some carfull steering going backwards around those small corners without hitting those big curbs lol i would be carfull not to damage your wheels!

it was so dramatic! chavs in corsas to our right, chavs on mopeds to our left. obviously a war broke out between the two which involved small packets of tomarto ketchup being thrown. giving us the time we needed to pull this off, enjoy

Attachments

• DSC_0273.jpg
    DSC_0273.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC_0276.jpg
    DSC_0276.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC_0279.jpg
    DSC_0279.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC_0283.jpg
    DSC_0283.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC_0286.jpg
    DSC_0286.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 297
hahaha lol, good one NeX :D We just need to chose next challenge now!

yes, ;) i am thinking, baring in mind this is a family forum, the most sexually suggestive pose on a micra bonnet :D Arnold, Ollie and Anthony are banned because they have already proved themselfs lol

who has to be on the bonnet then? us? lol

shutting but not shut as i bought chicken mcnuggets for my girlfriend! shuts at 11 we did this at half 10.

na just needs to be a micra, you can put anything on the bonnet you like lol, totty or milf is all good lol

yes, ;) i am thinking, baring in mind this is a family forum, the most sexually suggestive pose on a micra bonnet :D Arnold, Ollie and Anthony are banned because they have already proved themselfs lol

thats not fair....:wasntme: :wasntme:

Back