Car photo task game

attachment.php

lol in my first micra i managed to get 8 people in it and it was a very tight squeeze but it slowed the car down to almost no power but handeld like a dream except the tyres kept folding goin round a corner lol

LMAO @ this Thread! :cool::cool::cool: Crazy peeps crazy! (Y)

I'd love to see 10 people in a Micra, I'll go down the local Pub, see if anyone wil be up for it! :laugh:

10 people! lol back seats would have to be folded down, everyone would be lay on top of each other, and 2 would be sat in the pass and drivers seat :p lmao would funny as hell!!!

This thread is the best ever. However... it needs less discussion and more DOING! Come on boys! (Yes I know how hypocritical it is of me to moan that there's too much talk and not enough doing and then not actually do anything!) Sadly I don't know 10 people who'd do this!

I wish i had friends that would be up for this lol... Im going to a party (on friday), so hopefully if the tipple gets going, maybe able to get some drunks in lol..but it wouldnt be in a micra (but surely some exceptions can be made?) lol

oooo no its got to be in a micra hehe, and as for the kids wouldnt that be a little weird if u had 10 kids in ur car and sumone saw u haha ( cuming from me who had my arse out for the full street too see and my bird taking a picture lol )

With the seats down you can easily fit 10 bodies...erm.. people in. Make it difficult, make it 15 and then drive the 1/4 mile lol

I think we may need to change the task, overwise this game is gonna end up die-ing out.. Maybe something a lil bit easier so that more people get involved ...

Back