car on road soon! :D

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well my cars been of road for months as ive had no cash, but me mam said she'll pay for its crossmember and mot then im going on me dads insurance £400 the year, so should make the JNE and north east meets :D just sayin as im rather chuffed!

sorry, £299.25 for the year lol :D:D:D:D

yeah being on a parents insurance has its benifits no doubt. People will say about you not getting NCB, but tbh i found it best to be on me dads till i was 21, then insurance was like £700 a year for a 1.3 micra instead of £1200 for a 1.0l K10 3 years before that.

I dunno, you can't rack up no claims on your parents insurance.

20 years old with 2 years no claims fully comp for me, renewal due next month:

1441ff0ed8b2a7.JPG

Not too bad at all, it's certainly worth it in the end :)

In fact, I might be better off going with RAC, £480.00 for the year, £3 more, but the excess is £200 less!

James said:
Nope, 12 months :)

You pay the first two months up front then 10 montly payments

That's not at all bad for a year, guess being employed makes a HUGE difference to your quote than if you are stinking student lame-o.

Cheers James, just done a fully comp quote with all my mods and it comes to just under £400, with Ems as a named driver, parked in the street etc aswell! Excess is £150

That was with admiral, i'l definitly change to them once mine expires later in the year.

yeah james you cant really compare to a quote i have to yours. If i were fully emploed my insurance would be £200 or something stupid cheaper, with 0 NCB, points and a crash.

Im paying £660 12 month, fully comp... for 1.3 micra with a few bits added on grr lol thats with norwich union...

Back