Car HATES Me

Layla

Deactivated Account
Its official. Ian's car hates me and wants me dead. not only does it choose to throw itself over black ice when im there and try to propell me into a roundabout (its not just his bad driving... it does actually do this without him doing anything) but it REFUSES to start when i stay over. *grumbly grumbly*
his delightful friends told him to take the hint and get rid of the child which is totally nice bearing in mind im 18 and not a sodden child.
*deep breaths*
thats my rant for this afternoon

nope. ian was talking to them on msn and he mentioned i was here and they were like "wow why isnt she at school?" bastids

its not just his mates. the people at work make it totally difficult too. i cant do my job properly because the shop has a policy that you can only be within 10miles of your otherhalf if you are management. so basically everytime i work the floor one of us has to be moved to a department we dont generally do, even if a certain neil is allowed to shag on the shopfloor...
people are just determined to make it sodden difficult

yeah it only doesnt start when she stays over, hence why i am going to try and fix it and sell it. Then i'm going for a nice GTi.

Ian

RE: RE: Car HATES Me

Layla said:
nope. ian was talking to them on msn and he mentioned i was here and they were like "wow why isnt she at school?" bastids
i think a few back hand slaps are in order :)

don't let people/cars mess you about!

dont worry wot people say, if your relationship is good enough u shouldn't worry wot others think, give a sh*t! my mums stupid car wouldn't start on monday, probably about the 5th time in 11 and a half years, not too bad!!:laugh:

The only time my car wouldnt start is when my aunt owned it and she filled the poor thing up to the brim with Diesel!!! :eek:

my micra starts first time every time... it's really good!

i'd recomend a micra to anyone on that fact alone hehe

yes jay your right in a sense. It floods out VERY badly. Remvoing the fuse and turning it over does nothing. It tried it for so long yesterday that the battery went flat. Even when i stopped to give the battery a chance to recover. The fueling system is well messed up me thinks. Plus my engine is getting tired. Going to go for a nice lower milage CG13 now. If i sell the car, i'll lose way to much money ater just paying £350 for its MOT.

Ian

could be some dirty sensors are giving the ECU some dodgy info so the injectors stay open too long and floods the engine.

or the injectors thenselves are buggered and are leaking slightly which if flooding the engine over night....

Back