Car doesn't like rain

It's possible they do look like crap tires. There the ones the car came with. And the front end carrys on going straight even though i have turned.

yes that's understeer, what make are the tyres, what pressures are they, and what are you comparing the grip to if anything?

I used to have a drive a Clio which had Michelin tyres on Which never did that so I'm guessing it is them. I have no idea what make I think there unbranded :D

I used to have a drive a Clio which had Michelin tyres on Which never did that so I'm guessing it is them. I have no idea what make I think there unbranded :D

13" wheels in the rain ain't going to give much grip mines like a sled when it rains but with my e30 wheels on it feels a whole load safer

What year of make are the tires? There should be a sign on the sidewall thats should read something like this:

2707 wich translates to 27th week of year 2007.

I ussually dont drive on tires that are more than 3 or 4 years old (depends on the brand). The compound gets hard and they become rubbish in the wet.

Best cheapish tyres I've had in the wet are Toyo Proxes T1-R. Streets ahead of other budget tyres like Kuhmo etc :).

Back