can i remove the heater matrix from my k11?

arite lads need some step by step pics cud some1 help me out im gutting my k11 micra for autotesting ive everytin gone now dash and all want to remove the heater matrix want the inside completely bare any help wud be appreciated
john

If your car is as gutted as you imply it's easy to get out! There's 4 little nuts on each corner, from studs off the bulkhead and then the two water hoses. Can't imagine needing a step by step guide!?

Stupidly I welded in the cage before removing it, so I had to cut the studs off too.

heater.jpg

Just the dash out? You take anything else like lock barrel off? That's got the NATS immobiliser thing on it, other that that removed something random like an earth to somewhere important?!

I agree, anything with an earth loop on it will potentially need bolting down. Check before reconnecting. Also if you have an aftermarket alarm immobiliser there may be some stray wiring that wanders off.

And feel free to use complete words. This isn't SMS, and I'm guessing if you own a car you're probably an adult.

Lik wat wi iz init.

:)

Back