How do you remove the taillights on micra k11 2000

Hi people, does anyone know how to remove one of the taillights on a k11 2000, as it's my first car and I don't really know. The reason why I want to remove the taillight is because I need to tap into an reverse power wire to power up my parking sensors I'm trying to install.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• InkedIMG_2934 (2)_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_2934 (2)_LI.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 227
Hi people, does anyone know how to remove one of the taillights on a k11 2000, as it's my first car and I don't really know. The reason why I want to remove the taillight is because I need to tap into an reverse power wire to power up my parking sensors I'm trying to install.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
This video should do the trick I think, go to 1:21 and it will show you the bolts you need to undo.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Don't need to remove the lights the loom is in plain sight to get the wiring just disconnect it from the light , it's what I did when I fitted the towbar with Ng

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app
This was my initial thought but he asked to remove them so I gave him what he wanted lol, nissanboy is right though, you can just splice in to the wire without removing the light surround.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back