Can i hear a "yes" for another MICRA meet in BRISSY???

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
I was wondering if there is much interest for another micra meet in Brissy very soon. This time maybe we could have all attendees join for a cruise somewhere like Mt. Nebo, or another nice road if anyone knows of one? I'm pretty much free on both sat/sun but i'm sure this won't suit everyone so please if your interested, make your comments and suggestion.
matty.. (resident sh!t stirrer)
*pushes Sean ova while hes doing "happy dance"*

Attachments

• 645.jpg
    645.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 49

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
yeah baby yeah, bring it! twas just thinking i think we have more active members in one area then any other state? 5 supers S's? and and few lx/slx, esp for views like the one below,

Alex

Attachments

• 659.jpg
    659.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 50

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
I'd be up for one.

I hope I can get my poor pulsar back ASAP so i can sell it ASAP and get into a micra ASAP - and that will be happening ASAP!

Who wants to kick my ass ASAP for using the abbreviation 'ASAP' five times in the one post? Haha excuse my bad humour... =(

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
maybe we should see if we can track down that "stylin" look alike and get them to come along too. and we need to put a site dropper on the dark blue micra up the top of Beenleigh rd (the one with all the colour coding and white rims).

cisco

» CMF Member
I'm definately keen for a QLD meet sometime down the track. I will make the trip one time. Melb has been scheduled first, so I'm going to that. Tassie has been placed for May next year I think, so when is QLD? Need a bit of notice because I would make a trip of it and stay up there for a week or something etc.

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
Hi Briswegians,
Don't know if I can make it this weekend, life is moving at a thousand k's an hour, just started a new job and it's full on. Apart from that I have been told I have leaking rear shockies so better off if I take it easy til she's fixed :S
Have a great time anyway guys, take lots of piccys for us all :)
Cheers
Caz

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
this weekend should be okay for myself, but weekend after is out, anytime is good. We could ramp up the inerstate meet frequency and have a meet on christmas holidays? but methinks people will be spending time with family and realtives, etc? like to be proven wrong though, (should have hairdryer on by then tooooo :D)

Alex

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Everyone. Yes, another Micra meet in Brisbane would be excellent.

I agree that most people generally need a bit of notice in order to attend. I vote that the 31st of August (as suggested by eM)would be a really good date.

Plenty of notice to allow people to get organised and make plans to be there. It's also a useful target for getting upgrades & improvements to your Micra completed..... :)

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey you guys.

I think I'll be in Brisbane for work on 21 and 22 of this month. Its a Thursday and Friday. I have the next week off work also, so I might possibly be able to hang around for that weekend aswell.

But would any of you be keen to hang out with an old micra buddie sometime around then? Thursday night? Or perhaps Saturday..? Not sure yet.. Would be cool to hook up a micra meet. I won't have my car of course though. But I'd be keen to come in yours and we could go eat dinner somewhere cool?

cisco

» CMF Member
bahah. awesome. I don't have any decent details yet, so will advise soon..

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey looks like its moved to 18-19 August now doh.

Pencil it in.

Deleted User

» CMF Member
i am so sorry about not coming on much if there is goin to be a brissy meet can someone email me, any night but sunday is the only day 6 days of work.or if im real lazzy and someone wats to call me its 0414580138

CMF_TicTac

» CMF Member
hey im new to the micra scene and am currently in bris til this sat, would love to meet ya all and talk to people wit the same interests, spend most of my time wit JDM civics, tegs and jazzs

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey I'm confirmed for 18-19 August in Brisbane now.

Not sure if I am staying for the weekend though, and won't be up for a late night on Thursday. But we can suss it out.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
did some cruise prospecting recently, found that knarly road i was telling you guys about (matty and em), prob is that downpour of raind awhile back must have made it very poor, potholes everywhere (dirt/gravel surface) - only just drivable in my car, so i doubt the members with 50mm lowered kmac springs will make it through, awesome view though - that road was up malaney/montville way. Did the run up Mt Mee and out to Dayboro and well that's abit short, but very fun/winding roads, so yeah need to do some more prospecting up my way,

Alex

Back