Can anyone recommend a good mechanic in perth?

CMF_Amy

» CMF Member
Just a service and to figure out what a certain noise is thats happening when i accelerate, its had it since the last owner got it apparently but i just wanted to be sure its nothing serious. And anytime i stray from a mechanic i know i end up with massive bills, funny that! As much as i'd like to i really know nothing about cars

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Is the malaga area to far for you? theres a great mech there who really looks after his customers and I could have a word to him to make sure he looks after you. He is always busy since he does a good job.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Zion Schneider 176 camboon road malaga 92493740 are his details if interested. Email me if you want to take it there and ill have a word to him first. Might not get it any cheaper but you will get looked after a bit more.

CMF_DeepFraught

» CMF Member
+1 2nd hand recommendation for Zion Schneider.

I heard them recommended by a guy Steve I worked with for 3.5years, he's a no-nonsense 50yo I trust. He had very positive things to say about Zion's shop over a long period of time paying them custom. Steve and his wife raised 3 daughters so was never flush with cash.

I haven't met Micra King but a good friend is friends with him. Apart from his B.O. (j/k ;) I only hear good things and would think this place has a good reputation and is worth trying.

Back