Can Anyone Help!!!!!!!

C

ch1ko

i need to take the gear knob off to replace it can any one help me out??? how do i go about doing it?

it just unscrews, maybe tight the first time as there probley thread glue on it

defo... sit in passenger seat with bum touching glove box... interlace fingers and hook over knob using palms to hold... take a deep breath and turn slow and firm... it wil just make a snap sound when it gives... then it will just screw off...

remember "lefty loosey righty tighty"...

Welcome to the MSC

The one in my K10 just kept spinning and spinning for ever and ever, until i realised you have to pull up on it slightly too. It soon came off then.

mean micra said:
defo... sit in passenger seat with bum touching glove box... interlace fingers and hook over knob using palms to hold... take a deep breath and turn slow and firm... it wil just make a snap sound when it gives... then it will just screw off...

remember "lefty loosey righty tighty"...

he was askin how to remove gear nob not how to please himself in his car lol :)

lol and im pretty sure in the k11 that you turn it right to loosen, don't no why, but im pretty sure it is right

no, its left.... if it was right, I would of taken it back to nissan and made them eat it. For the SHEER insult of a:

Righty Loosy Knob

kristian said:
no, its left.... if it was right, I would of taken it back to nissan and made them eat it. For the SHEER insult of a:

Righty Loosy Knob

DEFO i would have done that to, when they finished eating it i would run back quickly and grab it back and put it on ebay !

Back