can anyone help??

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
right, heres the story....

im doing a project in college on Giuseppe Arcimboldo. Looking at this piece of his work:
Arcimboldo_vertumno.jpg

And we have been asked to draw our own versions with something to do with us. So im planning on drawing out some design ideas of a face, made from different car parts, in the style of Giuseppe Arcimboldo. Then i am planning on making it, or something similar to it, depending on what car i can find cheap!

SO....im looking for a very cheap car that i can rip to shreads for this project. And obviously a car that cheap will probably have problems with it so im looking for one close to home. Wel around a 20-30mile radius of braintree, essex. My budget for it atm, is all the money i have to my name atm....£20.

Any help would be very appreciated. Have searched ebay and have found a few interesting cheap cars but currently clearing space for another car as have 8 vehicles atm!! lol.

Cheers,
sam

Cars

Your best bet is either the local scrappy or checking out ebay search for cars by distance and cost, you might get one for 99p lol.

Good Luck:upside:

Back